Why Eidman is not the best candidate for the job.....

I'll come back to this and try to expand on it when I get a chance, but for now.....

1. Why would you want a group to represent you as an angler that has ties to or accepts money from the PEW trust?

2. PEW and PEW created groups clearly have an agenda that is not aligned with most fishermen, and involves having less fishermen participate in fishing, and restrictive elitist Eco-Platforms like imposing MPAs on our Coastal areas.

3. The group that Mr Eidman runs seems to also support the Marine Conservation Network (MCN). This group is as far removed from supporting fisherman interests as can be.

4. The MCN has a hatred of the RFA, and has written derogatory and unsavory things about them in attempts to smear the RFA and further divide fishermen into even smaller groups and diminish our cohesiveness.

The above can all be documented.
I'm pleased to say I was one of the first people to point out the connection between Mr Eidman's group and these radical Anti-Fisherman Eco groups,,,,,and will contnue to do so, at every opportunity....