Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

Hybrid View

Default NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

Andrea's Toy reported stripers to 36 inches 2 days a row in the channels of Raritan Bay. They're here, game on.

Thats good news. Fished the back of rb last night. What a wind tunnel that was. Managed one short striper on clams. Not too many dudes out there. Think the wind kept them home.

I haven't been out that much so far. However the east side of the barnegat bay is warm enough for plugs and rubber. Some of my associates have been getting fish near sundown on warmer days. Good luck folks.

Quote Originally Posted by voyager35 View Post
    Andrea's Toy reported stripers to 36 inches 2 days a row in the channels of Raritan Bay. They're here, game on.
    Same good news in the bigD but I haven't seen any of those fish yet. Worked the water yesterday with blood worms. It was a little dirty which may have had something to do with the poor bite. Dudes I talked to were not optimistic and hadn't caught stripers in a day or so. I did catch some fish, white perch, and one cat around 3lbs which will be blackened and grilled tomorrow. Other than that, no striped pajamas for me.

Fished moco last night. got 7 stripers all shorts. They are getting bigger saw 2 keepers caught. Clams.

Nice work.

Lurkers Suck A*SS! Love it lmao. Good job on the catching fellas thanks for the intel.

Thanks for the reports. They are always enjoyed and I try to pitch in with whatever I learn out there. great site keep up the good work.

Rich don't ever apologize for what you do here. You and the missus do a great job. Anyone who doesn't like it like the meatmen can go pound sand. This isn't a pretty boy site for the abercrombie and fitch fishermen who are so afraid to touch bait they have to wear blue gloves.
    This site is raw and real. I like it that you don't put folks in time out. If they dont like it here they can just leave. Real fishermen only need apply. My .02

I and my buds been fishing a lot lately. Some great nights and a lot of terrible nights in between. Will catch up and post when I get a chance, the fish are there if you put some time in. DS sighting - As for DS, hes not dead. Saw him out there deep in the night. Good to see you again brother, it's been too long. We thought you forgot about us. Tight lines everyone.