Thread: Boating etiquette

Hybrid View

I had to yell at a couple boaters yesterday. I don't normally do that but these idiots drove right through a pod of fish when they could have gone around and could clearly see there were people on fish. Is it really that hard to figure out?

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    I had to yell at a couple boaters yesterday. I don't normally do that but these idiots drove right through a pod of fish when they could have gone around and could clearly see there were people on fish. Is it really that hard to figure out?
    I see that all the time in the GSB. Some of these guys have the intelligence of a walnut.

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    I heard that it was best to troll right down the middle of the school in case the fish refuse your plug you can always snag one?

I hear they fight better when they are foul hooked.

^^^^^LOL! I have also heard when you go right through a school of feeding stripers and they go down not to worry. The sound of the boat motor is music to their ears and they will follow it like lemmings.

boating etiquette. Don't shoot at another boater who comes too close.
    http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index....ellet_gun.html