Thread: Kayak Trips and Fishing Reports 2015

Hybrid View

Wow just wow. Started the day off at 7am in barney. The water was as flat as glass. I heard alot of hooting and hollaring while i was getting ready. My buddy Mikey was late so i went ahead. I paddled out towards the hollering and notice hundreds upon hundreds if tails sticking out of the water. I was in 6 feet of water so that made it even stranger. I realized pretty quickly they were blues and it was on fir 2 hours straight. I even got 4 of em on my flyrod. Was great fun.
    Paddled around to stay on them but lost them once the wind picked up. Caught some more trolling and called it a day.
    Snallest fish was 6 or 7 lbs buggest had ti go 12lbs.
    I cant upload pics from my phone will do later.

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    Wow just wow. Started the day off at 7am in barney. The water was as flat as glass. I heard alot of hooting and hollaring while i was getting ready. My buddy Mikey was late so i went ahead. I paddled out towards the hollering and notice hundreds upon hundreds if tails sticking out of the water. I was in 6 feet of water so that made it even stranger.
    Awesome report for once the BB is kicking butt on the RB!

nice fish gents.

I will post the pics in fishing reports.

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    Wow just wow. Started the day off at 7am in barney. The water was as flat as glass. I heard alot of hooting and hollaring while i was getting ready. My buddy Mikey was late so i went ahead. I paddled out towards the hollering and notice hundreds upon hundreds if tails sticking out of the water. I was in 6 feet of water so that made it even stranger. I realized pretty quickly they were blues and it was on fir 2 hours straight. I even got 4 of em on my flyrod. Was great fun.
    Paddled around to stay on them but lost them once the wind picked up. Caught some more trolling and called it a day.
    I cant upload pics from my phone will do later.
    Nice, to me nothing is more fun than an endless supply of big angry bluefish.