Thread: Legends of the Salt... Saltwater Hall of Fame thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Marylee, hello. Glad you enjoyed the posts.

It was a pleasure to do the research on your Dad. It was inspired by talks with Finchaser, and some other folks here. I couldn't have done it without the stories they told me.

I truly regret that I didn't meet your Dad while he was alive, as he sounded like such a character.

I am happy to have been some small part of the memories. Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any other questions. Welcome!
    My Dad was truly a unique individual with quite a way to turn a phrase...and he loved to fish! Thank you for the kind words. He inspired quite a few young people in life time, some of whom I am still in contact with today. One young man said to me...an hours worth of yard work for a life time if fishing knowledge and tackle! Nothing could have made me prouder of the Father I loved as much as a daughter could!

Default Re: Legends of the Salt... Saltwater Hall of Fame thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marylee View Post
    My Dad was truly a unique individual with quite a way to turn a phrase...and he loved to fish! Thank you for the kind words. He inspired quite a few young people in life time, some of whom I am still in contact with today. One young man said to me...an hours worth of yard work for a life time if fishing knowledge and tackle! Nothing could have made me prouder of the Father I loved as much as a daughter could!

This is a rare find a man who would be so generous. The yard work is nothing compared to the knowledge. Beautiful.