I thought about putting this one up in the fishing story of the month, but it's a little foul so I thought it might fit better here.....

As related to me by one of our members.

He was on the beach one day last week, at a particular SH beach. This beach was uncrowded, not many surf fishermen, and no bathers.

It was CLOSE to the nude beach at Gunnison, but not exactly.
(Bet ya can guess where I'm going with this story by now)

There was an older guy, in his 50's or so. This guy was built like a beachball, with fat and fat rolls spilling down everywhere.

While we try to be sensitive to fat people here, as many in America are overweight, that doesn't mean ya have to go the beach and show the world all your fat hanging out, and wear a frikkin SPEEDO!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink speedo.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	12065

So, this portly gentleman is at the beach, while our S&A member is there fishing, minding his own business.

The portly guy starts to take his clothes off. It ends up that his bathing suit of choice is a pink speedo!

Name:	speedo pink.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	12066

To make matters worse, maybe the guy thought he was at the nude beach, maybe he was looking to make "new friends".

Whatever the deal, the guy took his speedo off till he was one mess of jolly blubber and nakedness. That would have been bad enough if he just kept to himself.

Name:	speedo.jpg 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	12067

But this portly fellow was in a chatty mood and proceeded to chat up the fishermen fishing on the beach, in nothing but the skin he had on when he entered this world.

As he was describing the story to me, my fisherman friend's voice trailed off.....I think he was busy
as those intensely disturbing pictures entered his head as he related them again.

Name:	pot belly.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	12068

Name:	fat guy at beach.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	12069

My friend left soon after that for another part of the Hook. He reported it to a ranger, who said next time it happened he would come and arrest the guy.

What a way to cap off a morning of fishing.