Thread: Strange but true thread: outrageous behaviors/ statements made by surf fishermen

Hybrid View

Default Re: Strange but true thread: outrageous behaviors/ statements made by surf fishermen

That kid wanted to put his pencil popper in ur poop shoot. No men make comments like that to complete strangers. That dude wanted ur *** bro. Hahahahahahha. Drunk or high, it doesn't matter, he wanted the Darkone. Ggggggrrooooossssssss.............

Default Re: Strange but true thread: outrageous behaviors/ statements made by surf fishermen

We have a place near Canarsie like that. Gays and hookers at 3am. You do not want to venture into the parking lot without carrying a sharp knife.

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    That kid wanted to put his pencil popper in ur poop shoot. No men make comments like that to complete strangers. That dude wanted ur *** bro. Hahahahahahha. Drunk or high, it doesn't matter, he wanted the Darkone. Ggggggrrooooossssssss.............

omg this is so damn funny, dark watch out for renegade pencil poppers in the pooper! Pencil popper in the pooper, I dare anyone to say that 10 times fast! That was hilarious rip.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but 8th ave used to have more fishermen there at night. Now if you go there the gays are like **** a roaches. They come scurrying out looking for meat. Even when the lot looked like the back dirt roads in the pine barrens they would be in there. something should really be done. They are disgusting.

I lose count of bass in Montauk all the time!
    sometimes after 30 fish other times it's been fuzzy at 40 fish.
    on Monday zeno said we had 50.
    It doesn't really matter what the count is.
    what matters is the fishing, the surf, the fortitude to climb back on the rock as you get smacked by whitewater.
    i have a general idea of how many bass caught but not an exact number. I do remember exactly how many i keep every year for the table.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mtk snow storm.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	15577

I would love to lose count of my fish. Urbanfishingman it sounds like you are having a great year. Do you live near Montauk?

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    I would love to lose count of my fish. Urbanfishingman it sounds like you are having a great year. Do you live near Montauk?
    I would love to loose count too, lately I have been One Bass Monty.....I don't even have to count...Its like one......
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I'm in Orient NY
    it's a short ride when you take the Shelter Island ferries about 37 miles
    driving around through Riverhead sucks! That makes it 65 miles.
    Thanks this has been a great year so far!

Orient is that what they call the north fork?

Great reports urban, you sure are lucky!