Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

Hybrid View

Default Re: MEAT Men of New Jersey

^^Those are the same guys who don't have a clue what the moratorium was about or how hard it was to catch a bass back then. Most of them have been fishing for less than 20 years and they "know" all there is to know about striped bass. I lived through the moratorium. I remember fishing right before, conditions were the same as today. Someone pointed out the difference that back then there were no limits and today there are. what those people don't realize is that there are more fishing recreationally than ever before. The bulk of the guys praising that kid are clueless and will whine the loudest when there are no bass left. "What happened, where did the bass go it was those damn netters!" No it wasn't the netters it was the clueless meat men who killed them all.

Another lame answer is "if you don't like the law change it" They don't realized the fishing laws are often changed after the damage has been done. Overall rec catches have been declining for 3 years how and there are more recs fishing. How is that possible? Do the math there are less fish. If that was not true more people would be catching more fish. But they are not. Clueless, brain dead meat men. Fill the box because I can. When there are none left I will whine. Give me another Ballantine.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Clueless, brain dead meat men. Fill the box because I can. When there are none left I will whine. Give me another Ballantine.
    Hookset you're a poet and don't even know it.
    Ya can't teach some folks. The ones who know it all it - isn't even worth it to try.

Those are some big breeders right there. It took them 10-15 years to get that size