View Poll Results: A nice day fishing with action (no big fish) or bunker chasing

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nice day on the water

12 80.00%
  • Biunker chasing mayhem

3 20.00%

Thread: Type of fishin poll

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by surfwalker View Post
    I'm like Monty. I enjoy my walking and seeking out Bass. I don't care for the muggings and am usually solo, even when I meet up with the regulars my distance is far from them. I'm happy to catch as long as I see stripes, big or small. There is no right or wrong, it's whatever style you choose, doesn't matter to me. Some plug strickly for big, some for quantity, some for bragging rights, I guess I plug just for personal satisfaction. Like Monty said "We each fish for different reasons". Im usually walking off the beach when the hoardes are just coming on, I prefer the dark into first light. I guess I'm just a plugger that's waiting for the Bass to come to me.

"We each fish for different reasons", yet somehow the night seems able to accomodate us with all our quirks. Well said, surfwalker, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBuddah View Post
    "We each fish for different reasons", yet somehow the night seems able to accomodate us with all our quirks. Well said, surfwalker, well said.

X2