Thread: Riding the beach with your head lights on

Hybrid View

^ Same problem a little north of you rob. When the summertime idiots do that at IBSP at night, I make a big show like I am adjusting my pants or waders. I turn around and face the ocean while I am doing the adjusting. Then I drop my pants accidentally. As I go to bring them up I make sure I stick my hand back through my crotch like an ostrich and wave to them. After they have seen my hairy moon they quickly move on. I dont recommend doing this if you are not sure who they are. The park police will lock you up if you accidentally pick them for your show.. I have done it once or twice when I knew it was just a bunch of drunk fishermen spot jumpers. You know like the ones that spend their whole summer camping down there and don't fish unless there is a blitz. It has worked for me though.

^^^^ that's funny!

^^^^^ Fnm funny post loved it. It's a good thing they don't allow beach buggies at sandy hook. Try that on Gunnison and make many new friends. They hang out on the nude beach looking at each others packages. don't know why folks go to that beach because if you do they will ogle you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    ^ Same problem a little north of you rob. When the summertime idiots do that at IBSP at night, I make a big show like I am adjusting my pants or waders. I turn around and face the ocean while I am doing the adjusting. Then I drop my pants accidentally. As I go to bring them up I make sure I stick my hand back through my crotch like an ostrich and wave to them. After they have seen my hairy moon they quickly move on.
    Had a vehicle drive by with lights on this morning. Lit up the complete surf. I decided to keep my pants on and not do that ostrich thing, just yelled up at him....he kept driving down the beach.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I am bringing a small slingshot with me this year. When I see somebody doing that with the four lights blinding you I am shooting little bbs at their headlights. I have had it with these Jokers.