Dark, as has been said, maybe some of the new members may have some difficulty. If it's ok, I thought I would post a little tutorial, and you can move it to wherever you want later.

File upload manager - this is what you will see when you click on the attachments button (paperclip icon) when posting.

Steps:
1. Click on the green "add files" button in the right hand corner. This has a plus sign to the left of it.

2. This will open a box that says "upload files from your computer".

3. Click on the "select files" button at the bottom of that screen.

4. This will bring you to your section on the computer where you have your pics stored. Depending on what your cookies and settings are set at, and the last time you were on the site, you may have to browse for them. Use the browse feature. This, I believe, was also the same in the past before the update was done.

5. Select your pics.

6. Then hit the "upload files" button at the bottom of that new window. There is also a "basic uploader" button that you can use if you just want to upload one pic in that post. It actually allows you to upload more than one. It reminds me of the way they had it with the old version, so maybe they saved it for legacy sake and people would feel comfortable either way.

7.You can also hit "clear list" if you made a mistake and want to start over again.

8. Once the files are uploaded, there is a window at the very bottom of the original attachments window "Insert inline".
You can hit this to insert them per your tastes and style. By that, I mean you can either choose NOT to hit this button, and close it out. If so, your pic will come up as an attachment with a paperclip attached around a box in the post.

9. Or, you can hit the "insert inline" button, and the pics will be inserted into the post awaiting further manipulation by you.
This is not really necessary to do it this way, it's merely an advanced feature that some of you tech heads might appreciate having. With this feature, you can actually manipulate, and move the pics around in your post, by looking at the pics. This is a VERY cool feature. I believe they had it before, but you had to move the text renderings of the pics, without being able to see them.

10. When you are done, make sure you hit the "done" button on the bottom right hand side of the big original window, or your files will not load.

Remarks --- in all, I think this is an outstanding improvement.
Dark, thanks for being the first on the block to bring us the new technology and features. I imagine it must have been a real headache. Thanks also for all you and Pebbles put into this site. I can't stand the arguments on some other places, and I thank you for monitoring that here.