Thread: 1 @ 32 Pledge

Hybrid View

Thrilled to see a reaction on this site. I am also supporting the 1@32 pledge, but have a slightly different take that focuses on how we can also use social media to actually make a difference. This would never have been possible ten years ago. I would greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions. Please see 1@32 Pledge - New Weapon for Fisheries Management.

Capt Andy LoCascio - Northeast Angling & Long Island Fishing Charters

Capt Andy it is nice to see a Capt setting the bar. Went to your site and checked it out awesome post. Welcome to the site and thank you for passing it on!

Quote Originally Posted by neangling View Post
    Thrilled to see a reaction on this site. I am also supporting the 1@32 pledge, but have a slightly different take that focuses on how we can also use social media to actually make a difference. This would never have been possible ten years ago. I would greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions. Please see 1@32 Pledge - New Weapon for Fisheries Management.'
    Capt Andy LoCascio - Northeast Angling & Long Island Fishing Charters
    Seems lots of fisherman are willing to "join together" for this Pledge 1 @ 32, and I would think they would for other groups or organizations that are rallying towards saving the striped bass population. They have the attention of a decent number of fishermen. I look at the pledge as a symbol of a number of people stating something must be done, the pledge is the start, it shows unity. Looking forward to whats next.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)