Thread: NJ Rocks

Hybrid View

You have the quality down, have to work on some content

my early videos are comical when i see them. on youtube i loose so much quality due to the compression, what ever that host is looks great.

When i started on youtube 3 yeas ago it was mostly walleye and pike videos and video blew up like i knew it would.

background and protecting areas is very hard, just last week bass blitzed on bunker and as luck would have it my camera shutters wouldt open all the way and it woulndt zoom, damn salt air, when I looked it later i culd see bass busting but far wit no zooom and a huge land mark in th background

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    You have the quality down, have to work on some content

my early videos are comical when i see them. on youtube i loose so much quality due to the compression, what ever that host is looks great.

When i started on youtube 3 yeas ago it was mostly walleye and pike videos and video blew up like i knew it would.

background and protecting areas is very hard, just last week bass blitzed on bunker and as luck would have it my camera shutters wouldt open all the way and it woulndt zoom, damn salt air, when I looked it later i culd see bass busting but far wit no zooom and a huge land mark in th background

Shark, that video host is Vimeo .. they are great.. I have been watching the videos on there for over a year.. very dedicated people on there who are serious about their work..... thanks for the advice buddy......

Thanks for the honest feedback Shark, and other guys. Coming from a guy with the experience and talent you have, it means a lot.

Dogfish, my wading boots have studs on the bottom. I had Korkers that day, but someone didn't have any, so he got to wear mine. I don't want to see a newer guy get hurt out there, so there will be times when I lend mine out.

Hey nice video Dark, very colorful. Now all you need is some fish in it!!

Still no fish. Had them in front of us for a few minutes today. These are the rocks I fished from. Beautiful white water.

great quality, the fish will come,then u get to sacfrice catching others for filming

are you using any mixing program?

I have t convert every clip into another format then I use movie maker and its pretty much a night mare and long

Sooner or later I am going to make some with my better camera and buy Adobe Premiere Elements

Surf and video is hard to because of the wading belt, i often leave it off to be able to reach for the camera BUT i mght drown