Because of my unique experience for the last 20 years, I have met and worked with a lot of landlords and property owners. I know they can be a tough bunch.

Let's face it....if you're a landlord and spend too much on RR, you won't make money. Profitability is always about the bottom line....Revenue must equal a comfortable cushion above the Expenses, or else why bother owning property?

However, because of my experience, I have also seen the different perspectives of
1. buyers,
2. sellers,
3. Real estate investors and flippers
4. those who live in Apts... saving up for a house,
5. and those who live in Apts..... because with today's high down payment requirements they have little chance of owning a house soon.

Many landlords make the mistake of taking this last category for granted. What if you could take this group of tenants, and (complying with all the Housing requirement discriminatory protections) Cull out only the best of the best?.......

Tenants who were
A. In the best financial shape....
B. Most likely to stay long-term, or stay without causing complications and damages.

Some of this is common sense, but other factors can be strengthened by careful marketing/ screening, and a few distinctive rehab touches.

In the next few pages, I will attempt to show, through some pics of a remodel, how you as a landlord can realistically realize that gain, with just a little extra touches, that even renters will appreciate and clamor for..........

Tune back when you can....I may not be able to come back and complete this thread for awhile......

Landlords, feel free to contact me in confidence for ways I may be able to help you, and different, affordable options.......