Fished ALOT of hours this weekend with very poor results!! Fished IBSP with a group of guys..I stayed down sat night at the motor lodge and fished the N end of the island walked and walked and walked from 8pm till 12am not a thing!! Water was calm and it was clean..So get up in the am meet the guys about 530 on the beach by 6 and by 630 birds and bass rolling in front of me i thought FINALLY gonna get some fish..Well i managed to hook up when they were close hooked up with a good fish but my drag wasnt set right(from not catching a bass in 5 trips)So i dropped him next cast i find a short about 26-27in on a SP..had 5-6 guys land some nice keeper size fish by me..After that they were gone only lasted about 15mins maybe enuff time to get 5 good casts in and POOF gone!!The boats were all over about 150yrds off the beach..For the next 1hr or so fish were swirling here and there in the wash just couldnt hook up..This happened in a few spots on the island at first light but that seemed to be the bulk of the action!! A few of the guys in the group got some decent fish but nothing spectacular..So we BS'd on the beach for a while but the action was gone ...it was a morning of mostly casting practice!..I went for some breakfast..and decided to hit a few towns N of IBSP..Water was right conditions were right but i still skunked out! While out there i was thinking of falls past in this spot, and like you guys mentioned above, i used to go here and catch short after short on a day like today the fish would be in the 24-27in and there were alot of them then..This year i have not see ANY small fish AT ALL!! The large majority of fish have all been 28 or better..Not a good sign at all its getting me a bit worried about the next few years doesnt look good! No small fish and all the big gurls are getting taking....So my weekend was kind of a bust 1 short and a dropped fish for well over 12hrs of fishingIm the worst!!! Hahaha....

Oh the highlight of the day was while me and 3-4 other guys were BSing on the beach we see this lady struggling with her rod,it looked like she was snagged pulling and backing up on the beach we all thought "she is snagged or has a big ole skate"..Her cast before this could not have gone more than 20ft into the wash..So next thing you no she gets it in wouldnt ya no it was 20lb BASS!!! I was amazed she didnt snap the line..But here is the kicker......She was DEAD STICKING A PINK FIN S on a fishfinder rig!!!! I wouldnt have belived it but saw it with my own eyes and we even went up and asked her what she was using!! Unreal!! That was a first for me to see!!! She weighed it in at B&N the video is on his site!! Proves i **** even more lol!!