Thread: Most embarassing crap story

Hybrid View

Shaky, that's some wild first post, welcome.

Default Feeding the birds

Quote Originally Posted by surfwalker View Post
    Shaky, that's some wild first post, welcome.

Another warm welcome from me for one of our new members Shaky!

He's been here for a while now, and I didn't want to embarass him, so I kept quiet waiting for him to post.

And his first post is an incredible crapping story, rotflmfao funny. If there was a contest, I would have to nominate that story for the winner so far.

Shaky has hundreds more stories like that. He's lived all over the place and done all kinds of fishing. Anyone who knows him will vouch for the fact that the stories are entertaining enough to keep ya listening out in 40 egree weather with the wind blowing.

His stories are rough, raw, not politically correct, and told in the style guys used to tell them sitting around the tackle shops years ago.

I'm hoping he decides to write a book someday, he's that entertaining.

Welcome Shaky, glad ya decided to stop by!

Your lucky there weren't boats out their chasing birds.

Welcome to the site.

Hey Shaky, long time no speak. How are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
    Hey Shaky, long time no speak. How are ya?
    Doing okay, been out of work for some time now while I upgraded the body. Got me some new hips and cleaned up the knees a bit. May run some stuff by you in the near future. I need to finish what I started

Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    Doing okay, been out of work for some time now while I upgraded the body. Got me some new hips and cleaned up the knees a bit. May run some stuff by you in the near future. I need to finish what I started
    bring it on; i got laid off yesterday from my architectural gig so I'm going back into publishing again full-bore.

glad your upgrade went well. guess you're a regular Lee Majors now!

man dark look at what hank and i started we will have to come up with some new ones i think there some good one up here

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Another warm welcome from me for one of our new members Shaky!

He's been here for a while now, and I didn't want to embarass him, so I kept quiet waiting for him to post.

And his first post is an incredible crapping story, rotflmfao funny. If there was a contest, I would have to nominate that story for the winner so far.

Shaky has hundreds more stories like that. He's lived all over the place and done all kinds of fishing. Anyone who knows him will vouch for the fact that the stories are entertaining enough to keep ya listening out in 40 egree weather with the wind blowing.

His stories are rough, raw, not politically correct, and told in the style guys used to tell them sitting around the tackle shops years ago.

I'm hoping he decides to write a book someday, he's that entertaining.

Welcome Shaky, glad ya decided to stop by!
    I doubt you could embarrass me Rich. Haven't been posting much of anything, anywhere. Will try to finish the book I started. My nephew is bugging me about it now.

Fishing, I'm just a hack. Unfortunately when it comes to ******** and crapping I know more than I'd like.