Views:	0 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	7653

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-11-09 012.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	7654

There's a guy who you might hear at the end of this video, he asks if he can jump in front of me. I kind of gave him a hard time about it, here's why: we had about 200' of fishable space, there were only a few of us fishing. He had good water on either side for 20' to the left or right of me. I wouldn't have minded if he jumped in the rotation, in fact I told him that after he set up to my right.

But asking to jump in front? I was fishin for 30 mins, took a 3 minute break to stand back and film that footage. What the eff, if someone else was in that spot when I got there I would have just set up somewhere else. Maybe that's just me, either work yourself into the rotation, or don't.

No one's perfect. I make a lot of mistakes myself. Why is it ok to crowd someone? It wasn't like the fish were jumping out of the water.

Great action and still pics ds. Do you know the guy in your video about 20 feet to the right of you? I could swear that is Rob Koch one of the northbar bottle darter company guys.