Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
I agree Stripermania, many Muslims are hard working, and contribute much to this country.

Singling out their language and culture to honor in a stamp might not have been the best idea, IMO.

A smart leader makes himself aware of the implications of these choices. .

This isn't a case of bruised feelings here. There were thousands who died as a result of those attacks. It could have been handled differently.
Damn straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
#1 Who really cares what religion he is and how he worships? This should have nothing to do with his Presidency and political decisions. That is his personal preference. This is also the subject that the last retard based his decisions on. See how well that panned out?

#3 It is important but saluting or putting your hand over your heart is not necessary. He was "standing in reverence" which is perfectly acceptable.

I wonder how many of the people who say it's ok for Obama not to salute the flag have friends or relatives who died for our country.

I do, do you?
I would like to see someone go to a VFW hall or Veterans hospital and see the guys with no legs blown off by land mines or IEDS. Ask them what they think of Obama "standing in reverence" instead of saluting the flag.

Here's my salute to Obama.
He has no idea of the reverence he should have for the soldiers who died for this country.
Osama Obama, salaam malikim!