Thread: 5 years in the making

Hybrid View

Saw him fish it last night. We hiked to the canyons. 1st cast he nails a keeper. I know it's all because that flaming skull gave that rod some mojo. It's like it calls to the stripers. Here I am, look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy, sleepy, sleeepppyyy. And then BAM you are hooked up.

LOL. You know I am just kidding. My ego ain't that big. LOL

Putting a cow to the test? I have a STRONG feeling that is coming this fall. Stay tuned
    Enjoy the Journey

Fresh rod with Flaming Skull weave done by John = Mojo
    My Fathers old fishing knife from days going back more than 40 years on my belt = Mojo
    (Found it buried away in the old basement while doing a remodel a few days ago)
    North Bar Green Mack = Mojo
    Fishing one of my all time favorite locations with 2 of my best friends = Mojo X 50

Default Re: 5 years in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Doublerunner View Post
    Saw him fish it last night. We hiked to the canyons. 1st cast he nails a keeper. I know it's all because that flaming skull gave that rod some mojo. It's like it calls to the stripers. Here I am, look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy, sleepy, sleeepppyyy. And then BAM you are hooked up.

LOL. You know I am just kidding. My ego ain't that big. LOL

Putting a cow to the test? I have a STRONG feeling that is coming this fall. Stay tuned
    Hey I would believe that flaming skull would call the fish. It just has to. Too sick looking not to. Awesome work.