Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

Spammers:
This and other websites that have been around more than a few years, have been inundated with spammers.
You folks never see them because I have a few methods of blocking or banning them.
There have been cases where members were banned before they got a chance to post, because they fit a spammer profile.

I'm sorry folks, but I just don't have to time to differentiate real, honest anglers who want to contribute to a site, who fit a spammer profile............ from spammers with malicious intent, who fit a spammer profile.
Thanks for reading.....
Happiness and Good Health to All!

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
This is for reports only not fireside reading DS follow the rules
I have a solution DS you should ban yourself! JKidding I like your commentary it makes sense. Also appreciate all you are trying to do. I am one of those who didn't catch hundreds of fish a night back in the day because I wasn't fishing then. I like hearing the different stories because it makes it more real rather than someone just bragging about their catches. I like finchasers commentary as well but I hope you two don't end up fighting again I see enough of that on other sites.