Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2014...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

just walked rb bay with my surf stick and handing out brochures ....seen no fish caught ...income ...water was calm ...water was cold ..I put my hand in it .....lot of people fishing ....no signs of any bait in the water ....
    I need to print some brochures in other languages it seems

Got out yesterday 5-930pm...Slow afternoon but did manage 2 lil guys and a few missed hits...All on clams..Fish were barley 18in saw a few others caught but nothing much bigger..Wanted to get out tomorrow but it looks like a wash out..Hopefully be back out by the end of the week

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    just walked rb bay with my surf stick and handing out brochures ....seen no fish caught ...income ...water was calm ...water was cold ..I put my hand in it .....lot of people fishing ....no signs of any bait in the water ....
    I need to print some brochures in other languages it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Got out yesterday 5-930pm...Slow afternoon but did manage 2 lil guys and a few missed hits...All on clams..Fish were barley 18in saw a few others caught but nothing much bigger..Wanted to get out tomorrow but it looks like a wash out..Hopefully be back out by the end of the week

madcaster hope I don't sound racist but noticed the same thing too. We all have to fish together but can't people at least speak a little English?
    blazin at least you caught. That is what I heard about small fish the last time I was out. I felt lucky to catch as some others weren't. I stopped in a tackle shop on rt 35 earlier that day to buy some stuff and see what the owner would say. He told me they were killing them and guys were catching bass to 17lbs.
    I didn't see any of that where I was fishing. Seems like so little fish this year as compared to last year. Here one minute gone the next. Last year I was not always catching either but some of the spring clam fishing trips I could catch at least 5 at a time. Something is definitely off with the fishing. just my .02