Quote Originally Posted by njdiver View Post
Someone with a better understanding of the science involved needs to look at this:

http://govpulse.us/entries/2009/12/1...ic-information
Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
It almost looks like they hired Dark to write it for them. Ouch! Didn't any of these bureaucrats learn in school what a run-on sentence is?Too many words in too small a space. My head hurts from reading.
What's your take on it, njdiver? Did you get the same sense from reading that?
If they hired me to write it ya know there would be a pic of a hot chocolate mug and a few dozen smilies to break it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by njdiver View Post
First my eyes started to cross. Then a shelf came off the wall and hit my head. Still working on putting the shelf back up.
NJdiver, gotta say I was impressed with that post. You've been here a year and I had no understanding that you had a personality. Now I see you're quite witty when you want to be. I enjoyed that, and hope to see some more posts like that from you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
My issue is the peer group? Who is in the peer group how are they selected. Etc. I am just afraid this is a pre-cursor for some other shoe to drop.
I was wondering about that too Jackbass, so I went and read the whole damn thing. Now I could use a drink, but I can't have one so I'll just bore you guys in the next post with the highlights I pulled out of that 7page ode to government-speak.