Thread: 1@32 Pledge.....and Free Decals

Hybrid View

What about the party and charter boats that take their limits all the time with bonus tag? Don't you all think something should be done about them?

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    What about the party and charter boats that take their limits all the time with bonus tag? Don't you all think something should be done about them?
    Yes, 1 at 32 or 1 at 36 and the bonus tag should be obliterated.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I think if you cut fishing during the spawn you would probably have these bass come back like gangbusters. I think you gents are right tho, no real chance of that happening as its all politics and stuff behind the scenes.

Good job Ross. Noticed on the other site there were like 70 replies. The saddest thing about that is at least half were arguing with you on the size limit. You must have done some research before you came up with the 1 @ 32" concept. There were all these stunods telling you why you should change your notion to fit theirs. Some of the comments were so idiotic that I doubt some of these folks fish they seem like internet fishermen. This is why there is so much trouble getting fishermen to act together. In the society we live in everyone thinks they have a right to have their particular wants or needs followed. What happened to the idea of compromise. You are the one who had the initiative. They should all be patting you on the back instead of trying to fine tune your ideas. Unbelievable the stupidity in some of those comments. Thank you and keep it up. I previously signed on the fb page. let's keep this thing going.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    There were all these stunods telling you why you should change your notion to fit theirs. Some of the comments were so idiotic that I doubt some of these folks fish they seem like internet fishermen. This is why there is so much trouble getting fishermen to act together.. Unbelievable the stupidity in some of those comments. Thank you and keep it up. I previously signed on the fb page. let's keep this thing going.
    Just read the following comment on the barn-
    Then after doing some digging it would appear that this is being funded and promoted by PEW to a large extent, and to generalize I feel that PEW is the real enemy to catch and release fishing. So I have very mixed emotions on this one.
    Are you in any way affiliated with PEW? What a toolbag that guy was what a ****** comment!
    This is why fishermen can't get anything done someone like Ross comes along and tries to make a diffrence and the negative nellys line up.

^^^^^^ Well you know what they say opinions are like A*SHOLES and everyone has one. Don't sweat it ross I checked out the fb page and didn't see any connections to pew what so ever. Keep up the good work

There is too much nonsense and chatter out there. Folks have forgotten the meaning of fighting together for a common cause. The stripers used to extend as far north as new brunswick and lower canada and now they are very scarce. There is plenty of food and also plenty of fishermen with the latest electronics. This type of large scale electronic advantage did not exist 30 years ago.