Thread: Salmon River Pulaski NY Steelhead Drift Boat Guide Spin Fly Fishing Report Update

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Jones View Post
    Your all very welcome!
    Boy, and here I thought you would all yell @ me for my mile looooong reports - yukyuk
    Randy
    Obviously you have never seen any of darkskies fishing reports or rants on fisheries management. Some of them are so long they make war and peace look like a short story lol. Keep em coming randy have not been out much and like to see there are still some fish to be caught. Went to your website and some of those steelhead are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Obviously you have never seen any of darkskies fishing reports or rants on fisheries management. Some of them are so long they make war and peace look like a short story lol.
    True dat! Thanks for the stories and pics may your guiding career go on as long as you are able.

^ I get no respect around here.
    Pay no attention to these wise guys, Randy. I know a lot of us enjoy your reports. I noticed since you started posting you have tried to break some of them down into more than one post. I had to learn the same thing. As mentioned, the length of our posts is sometimes similar.

Nice pics and report Capt keep em coming.