Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Steve, you guys suck!
But I guess I deserve it, going 2 days at a time without a shower, living in the car when the bite is hot....it's all good bro.

Nomad stench...
I was driving around with the OFFC in their SUV on Thur....we stopped on the beach several times to meet up with sitemembers and mutual friends....
one of these guys, as soon as he put his head inside to say hello, said...
"Gee, it smells like FETA CHEESE in here! ....Since the Old Farts take showers every day like normal people, I have to assume that it was me that stunk that bad... Oh well, when the bite is on, everything else suffers...

Nomad sleeping arrangements...
Slept in the car at BSP so as not to miss any of the bite..it was a little cold at night...37 degrees, had to wake up twice to turn the car heater on...was wrapped up in 3 blankets, thanks to OGB for the blanket he gave me, cause he knows I got some mental problems...

Dude you amaze me. Are you sure they didn't smell fromunda cheese? Maybe you should take a bath more than once a week and you won't have that problem. Sleeping in the car at 37 degrees, they are going to find you frozen like a popsicle one morning, don't say I didn't warn you.