There were a few Commercial bunker boats that allegedly killed the action for the Rec guys today. I understand Comms have rights and need to make a living, but in some cases today they came in and interfered with the operations of the party boats. Some others allegedly pushed close enough to some Recs to intimidate them into moving.

That's not fair, right, or good for the reputation the Comms are trying to cultivate with the public. Behavior like this allows the public to point to Comms as greedy, selfish, and not concerned with anything but the dollar. All else be damned.

I also was told by several eyewitnesses that one of the bunker boats out there had a spotter plane it was working with. This is blatantly illegal, but very hard to prove.

The Coast Guard was notified, and for the most part the behavior of the bunker boats was within the statutes. However, that doesn't prevent us from exercising our rights of free speech in pointing out the examples of bad behavior.

Here are some pics Fin took and sent in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5210005 (2).JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	11156

Name:	P5210006 (2).JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	11157

Name:	P5210007 (2).JPG 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	11158

Name:	P5210008 (2).JPG 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	11159

Name:	P5210011 (2).JPG 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	11160

Name:	P5210013 (2).JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	11161

I'm not making any assessment as to what happened as I wasn't there. However, I invite anyone who's OTW and witnesses poor behavior to take pics and post them up. We can at least try to document some of this stuff for the future.