Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Default Re: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Great pics JB, topping it off with the seagull.
    I was out Sunday AM and could not find a single dead thing.
    That first pic looks like a huge Drum.
    Its pretty big definitely around 4ft long.

The rod for reference is a 8' 6" St. Croix Wild River with a 50/50 split. You can see the split right underneath guide #2.

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    Awesome pics! jbarbosa what is the dead thing in the 3rd pic you posted. still trying to figure it out. Keep em coming!
    That is a close up of the scales on dead drum #3, I thought it was a neat shot. Quality isn't to bad considering its coming from a smartphone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sea robin.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	17218

How about a school of dead sea robins ....didn't count them ,but some one didn't like them

Thanks for posting that madcaster. That is really messed up. It's like they devalue them so much they think if they kill every one they catch it will make a difference in the population. Shame on them. Monty I took a walk along the beach this morning and could not find any dead stuff. It was like the moon tides have scrubbed all the beachfronts clean in some areas. I am hoping for a big storm so some cool stuff gets washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Thanks for posting that madcaster. That is really messed up. It's like they devalue them so much they think if they kill every one they catch it will make a difference in the population. Shame on them. Monty I took a walk along the beach this morning and could not find any dead stuff. It was like the moon tides have scrubbed all the beachfronts clean in some areas. I am hoping for a big storm so some cool stuff gets washed up.
    Agree, great pic madcaster and whoever did should get the crap beat out of them.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Madcaster have never seen so many dead sea robins clustered together like that. Whoever did it probably thought it was a big joke. I read about someone got a big ray at sandy hook the other day cut its tail off and left it to die in the sand. I hope its possible guys like this get caught and ticketed because that is just wrong!

And if cowherder ever posts his half a sturgeon pic I think you may have some competition for second place...
    They really stepped it up
    Sorry Monty I have been away to Ohio visiting the wife's family. What a boring place to be. If they didn't have the amusement park on the water I would have gone stir crazy. At least I could look at the water while the family enjoyed the rides.
    I have been checking this thread and it seems there is a drought for dead things now?

Here as promised is that dead sturgeon I found back in June.
    Full house! Let's see you, dark, or jbarbosa beat that!

Name:	pic 456912.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	17251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic 456913.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	17252

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Sorry Monty I have been away to Ohio visiting the wife's family. What a boring place to be. If they didn't have the amusement park on the water I would have gone stir crazy. At least I could look at the water while the family enjoyed the rides.
    I have been checking this thread and it seems there is a drought for dead things now?

Here as promised is that dead sturgeon I found back in June.
    Full house! Let's see you, dark, or jbarbosa beat that!
    Awesome...no mention of Stormin Steve there, he kind of drifted off into road kill and roaming those pet cemeteries.

Great pics. Raising the bar.

no mention of Stormin Steve there, he kind of drifted off into road kill and roaming those pet cemeteries.

Kudos cowherder you get 10 points for posting that up.
    -5 points for not mentioning my name.
    I AM THE KING OF DEAD STUFF!!!! THERE ARE NO OTHERS THAT EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!!!!
    MONTY IS JUST A PIKER, A POSEUR, WISHING HE COULD WIN THE TITLE!! DARK IS AN AMATUER TOO! jBARBOSA IS JUST A JOHNNY COME LATELY. I THINK HE USES HIS KAYAK TO SCOUT THE THINGS OUT FIRST AND THEN COMES BACK TO THE BEACH CLAIMING HE FOUND IT ON FOOT.

WELL ALL BETS ARE OFF FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR WE ARE NOW GOING TO THUNDERDOME RULES. STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE KING OF DEAD STUFF TITLE!!

I WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR WITH THE MOST INTRIGUING SHOTS EVER.
    IN FACT I PREDICT I WILL HAVE A GOOD ENTRY WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS!!!! WE HAVE A GOOD STORM COMING IN AND I AM MARKING MY CALENDAR FOR WALKS ON THE BEACH AFTER TO FIND DEAD THINGS. LEARN FROM THE MASTER, I AM THE BEST, AND YOU WILL NOT FORGET MY NAME AGAIN. I WILL WIN THAT TROPHY IF I HAVE TO BRIBE SOMEONE IN THE CENTRAL PARK ZOO TO LET ME IN A CAGE AFTER SOMETHING DIES!

PS I will bring a bag of sand with me to put underneath each creature before I take the pic. Thanks for the tip monty you amateur!
    Soon I will leave you all thirsty in my dust!

WELL ALL BETS ARE OFF FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR WE ARE NOW GOING TO THUNDERDOME RULES. STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE KING OF DEAD STUFF TITLE!!

Either someone is off their meds or drank too much caffeine today.
    Is there a trophy at the end of this delusion or will there be an awards ceremony with a plaque?
    Two men enter one man leaves.

Boy some of you dudes are really out there.
    Just kidding really enjoy this thread keep up the good work. Wish we had as many dead things on the shores of the sound as you have in new jersey.

Kudos cowherder you get 10 points for posting that up.
    -5 points for not mentioning my name.
    I AM THE KING OF DEAD STUFF!!!! THERE ARE NO OTHERS THAT EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!!!!
    MONTY IS JUST A PIKER, A POSEUR, WISHING HE COULD WIN THE TITLE!! DARK IS AN AMATUER TOO! jBARBOSA IS JUST A JOHNNY COME LATELY. I THINK HE USES HIS KAYAK TO SCOUT THE THINGS OUT FIRST AND THEN COMES BACK TO THE BEACH CLAIMING HE FOUND IT ON FOOT.

IN FACT I PREDICT I WILL HAVE A GOOD ENTRY WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS!!!! WE HAVE A GOOD STORM COMING IN AND I AM MARKING MY CALENDAR FOR WALKS ON THE BEACH AFTER TO FIND DEAD THINGS. LEARN FROM THE MASTER, I AM THE BEST, AND YOU WILL NOT FORGET MY NAME AGAIN. I WILL WIN THAT TROPHY IF I HAVE TO BRIBE SOMEONE IN THE CENTRAL PARK ZOO TO LET ME IN A CAGE AFTER SOMETHING DIES!

PS I will bring a bag of sand with me to put underneath each creature before I take the pic. Thanks for the tip monty you amateur!
    Soon I will leave you all thirsty in my dust!

Your like not even in the top 5 anymore....
    Cowherder's pics were great, incredible dead pic taking talent. The guy is a natural, a pro.

Hate to say it...but you are a has been, your time has passed, you lost the touch.
    Stick to live stuff, less disappointment.

Cowherder's pics were great, incredible dead pic taking talent. The guy is a natural, a pro.

Hate to say it...but you are a has been, your time has passed, you lost the touch.

LOL

nice one cow header.

it looks like someone gathered all the dead robins on a beach and put them in a circle.

^^ Uh oh fighting words? Monty vs Stornin Steve winner takes all. Sounds like a WWF card with the screen names you guys have. Is there an actual trophy involved?

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    ^^ Uh oh fighting words? Monty vs Stornin Steve winner takes all. Sounds like a WWF card with the screen names you guys have. Is there an actual trophy involved?

Monty look in your rear view mirror I'm gaining.
    Buckethead, monty inspired me to greater heights I"M winning it mark my words!

Name:	dead blowfish.jpg 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	17277

Got another one for you monty!
    This was not the exact beach but on the road to the entrance to sandy hook right past the pedestrian walkway and before the manned entrance area where the guards are. I'm entering it whether you like it or not dude.

Name:	cooked goose at the hook.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	17281

Floating bass from the last kayak trip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Some guy found this on the beach fishing last night. Not my pic grabbed from the internet. Dead baby dolphin

Name:	131469.jpg 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	17285

I read that six of them were found dead believed to be from a commercial netter. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    I read that six of them were found dead believed to be from a commercial netter. ^^
    Great white caught feeding on a dead dolphin in NJ:

http://www.nbc40.net/video?autoStart...clipId=9148724

Total is up to 19 dead dolphins in the past 19 days:

http://www.nbc40.net/video?autoStart...clipId=9148724

Hope they are able to identify this persons family and give them some closure.

Fisherman discovers human skeletal remains on NJ beach

OCEAN CITY, N.J. — A fisherman has found skeletal human remains on a New Jersey beach.

State Police say the man was fishing at Corson Inlet State Park in Ocean City when he made the discovery on Tuesday.

The Southern Regional Medical Examiner's Office says the remains are a right foot that was inside a black Adidas ADI Rise 2 high-top sneaker, size 5½.

Some of the toes have colored nail polish, but the gender and age are unknown.

The remains will be sent to the state anthropologist for examination and DNA testing.

Anyone with information about its identity should contact the New Jersey State Police Major Crime Unit at 609-561-1800 extension 3355.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast