Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I win the googan of the year award

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    The JB incident on the Parkway,
    If it wasn't enough to prevent JB from driving on the parkway ever again....maybe it wasn't that traumatic for him....and shouldn't be included.....
    True Googan mistakes can be life changing...don't you think?

(Like making the mistake of fishing in LI...when NJ is experiencing the best bluefish bite in years......)

Hey we are all googans at some thing we do!

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    LOL, well my legs are covered in bug bites- does that account for anything? My computer in my truck got fried as did the steering something or another thing. $2600 total, not including the rental.

I go on a guided fishing trip tomorrow- hopefully my luck will change and I can get into some big red fish!

Thought it was time to bring back a few laughs and memories here. I think the black t-shirt jonthepain designed for Monty is priceless in itself. There's also the JB incident on the Parkway.
    Rob's truck getting hit by lightning is another strange but true story.

Anyone else have any screw-up stories to bring them into the range of contenders for the yearly award?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Thought it was time to bring back a few laughs and memories here. I think the black t-shirt jonthepain designed for Monty is priceless in itself. There's also the JB incident on the Parkway.
    Rob's truck getting hit by lightning is another strange but true story.

Anyone else have any screw-up stories to bring them into the range of contenders for the yearly award?
    NO, that is the DARK SKIES incident on the parkway that JB happened to witness.

LOL sounds like a mythbuster incident. Details?
    My biggest googan offense this year was leaving my plug bag at home one time. 80 miles away and I wasn't going back. So I had some bucktails and worked them. Caught a few small stripes. Maybe we do have too many plugs to confuse us after all.

Thought I would bring this thread back up to the top. I have done some pretty goog things myself this year. We are all human and make mistakes.....especially when tired from lack of sleep.

feel free to share yours.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

If I had a dollar for every googan thing I did or googan mistake I made I would be able to run against Donald Trump.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567