Do any of you have a "Go-To" spot, a place where you go to get a big fish....or a place, when faced with the skunk everywhere else, go to to get that one bass on that one last cast.....to be able to go home with dignity and say to yourself..."At least I got one tonight..."

How well do you protect that Intel?
Do you tell all your friends about it?
Do you share it on Facebook?

This thread will break down what happens when we lose a favorite fishing area or spot. I'm going through this right now....an area I have loved to fish for years will probably be shut down by the end of 2012.....

The ability to predict things is getting scary, because the older I get, the better I get at it.....
I'm hoping against hope that I might not be right on this one....but as the issue unfolds, and all the big mouths out there.....
it seems more likely that we will lose access at another great fishing spot.......

Please excuse the generic descriptions.....and vagueness....

When it does eventually get shut down, I'll come on here and give some more details.....

In the meantime, if you have a favorite place you fish....and have been telling all your friends and "Facebook Buddies" about it (What is a facebook buddy anyway? )......

Please think of this cautionary tale, before blabbing about the good fishing to the whole world....