Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
He carries his googan bucket because he will always be one, spends more time changing lures to match colors and profiles than he does fishing. If I carried what he does I'd be too tired to fish. Then again that could explain his sleeping in porto jons

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
dark there may be some good advice here. Sleeping in a porto john the fumes would probably have to cause some kind of brain damage. Worse than huffing or inhaling nitrous!
I can just feel the love...thanks so much for the helpful feedback......
Just an FYI bababooey...the substances I ingested back in the party days were a lot worse than porto john fumes....and I paid for my for college tuition partly by fixing and painting cars.....try walking a straight line after ya painted a car with enamel mixed with thinner in a poorly ventilated garage...

Got some news yesterday that apparently there are a few more fish running along the South Shore, and into the NY Bight area as of the end of last week....new body of fish for the surf guys...a few friends are now catching double digits over that way from the surf.....as JB said the sizes are getting a little bigger......Nice work John, nice effort from all.