Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
^^^ Dude you couldn't be top dog you are too busy banging hookers. What do you fish like 10 times a year? Fair weather fisherman. smh.
Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
I am with you I don't think Bababooey actually fishes.
Didn't realize you had to spend X hours a week fishing to be a member of this site. Show me where in the by-laws it says that.
Its a free country last time I checked. If you don't like what I post there is always the ignore button, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
bababooey I rest my case, and changing you to even money like Dark.

And babooey fishes, he has been trying to get on Finchaser's hotline for years. Boats and riding the beach if I am not mistaken.
Its true I hardly every fish the surf. I honestly can't understand why some would spend 6-8 hours at a night to chase after fish that are only here in numbers in the Spring and Fall runs. I don't criticize you folks for those choices. I think I read on here to each his own. I may not fish as much as the rest of the sharpies here but I do fish. I would rather catch fluke because they are tastier. I'm always up for being included on finchasers hotline. I know you joked about it but would actually pay a monthly fee if he did set up a hotline. Thanks for the kind words monty. Life is too short to argue - there are beautiful college girls that need tuition help!