Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for Nov 2014...www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Great reports guys!! Gotta spend some time with the wife before i find all my stuff on the fron steps hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    Youre doing the right thing. When Mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.
    Thats for sure lol! Don't want to get divorced over fishing. Nice effort gents. I fished brigantine this morning and the skunk smell is still following me. saw what looked like small blues on bait but they were too far out to cast too. I hate shallow beaches may fish the inlet next time.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    Skunked today in ocean county guys every ten yards all go skunked too, no bunker, hear them slide down to LBI. if we dont get sand eels, big problems
    Never seen this many at the park since Thanksgiving of 2011. Crazy. All for a few larger stripers. btw I got the skunk this morning. Got a nice bass 12 lbs yesterday on yellow SP.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    Never seen this many at the park since Thanksgiving of 2011. Crazy. All for a few larger stripers. btw I got the skunk this morning. Got a nice bass 12 lbs yesterday on yellow SP.
    Oh god that Thanksgiving the worst i have ever seen anywhere...I remember driving on and instantly turning around..If was that bad i feel bad for the guys who put the time in there and fish all the time..You can thank the internet and facebook and all that crap for turning any place into a zoo with in 24hrs..

And yeah id figure i would keep the wife happy so i can hit the beach hard again next week haha..

Nice work guys and thanks for posting that ugly stik commercial. Love it!

Fished nomoco from 5-8pm. Got 4 stripers to 27" and one blue. Stripers on tsunami shads and blue on popper as the sun was setting. Cold north wind colder than a witches ***!

I was out in moco and I agree it was damn cold and windy. worked small plugs and shads from 7-9 near high tide. skunk city.

moco 3-6 yesterday. 2 short bass on bucktail and teaser near dark. Fast moving gannets on bunker where I was but too far out of reach. Steve congrats on the fishing outstanding catch. Apparently I was a day late and a dollar short.

Fished the park this morning from 5-7a incoming tide. There was a lot less guys here since the fishing kind of died off. Skunk for me. May be out again end of day.

Three of us fished OC 3:30 - 5:30pm yesterday. Lots of small bait up and down the beach but no fish. Also checked a few spots in MOCO earlier and saw a lot of gannets diving on bait in close, but no signs of any fish.

Fished cape may this morning. It was cold glad I had my thermals on. There may be a problem with the stipers but no problems with the dogfish or skate population. I caught them all, released them for another day. Bunker and clams did equally well. No stripers but every day there are more and more in the dbay. May have to go on the boat soon for my fall striper but will keep trying.

Nice going guys. surferman a dogfish or skate is at least something. I fished moco this morning from 7 to 9am and not a tap. Lots of guys on the jetties doing nothing. I fished the sand beaches and must have walked 2 miles. Poppers, SPs, and shads and not even one bluefish biteoff. Did the stripers leave the building with Elvis?

Oh surferman loved that video, most excellent!

Take alook at the surfchex manasquan surf cam. Big pow wow north of the inlet. Doesn't look like they are doing much though. Some are within 200' of shore.

Thanks bababooey, going out tomorrow on boat thats giving me a little hope the lull could be breaking a lot of bird on the cam and boats in way close

Fished Manasquan to LBI yesterday and today in a tournament nada no one caught anything no bait no blues no bass we had 1 squid period same for boats that went north. Tuesday was the last day of any good catches, seems they schooled up and left every head boats from all 3 inlets were there and nada.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Tuesday was the last day of any good catches, seems they schooled up and left everyone head boats from all 3 inlets were there and nada.
    Agreed. Fished the park from 5-7am incoming tide. It was the dead sea out there. Skunked out.

Fished this morning from 1:00-8:30.
    6 shorts from 20"-26".
    Missed a few hits and lost a couple.
    Most action in the dark, then a spurt of action on top at false dawn. No action after 6:15.
    2 on 5" purple assassin, 1 on 10" hogy, 1 on small plastic spook and then 2 on large white spook on false dawn.
    Bumped into Darkskies, always fun fishing with ya
    Great time, no one else out there in the dark .
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Fished this morning from 1:00-8:30.
    6 shorts from 20"-26".
    Missed a few hits and lost a couple.
    Most action in the dark, then a spurt of action on top at false dawn. No action after 6:15.
    2 on 5" purple assassin, 1 on 10" hogy, 1 on small plastic spook and then 2 on large white spook on false dawn.
    Bumped into Darkskies, always fun fishing with ya
    Great time, no one else out there in the dark .
    Let me translate this for those not familiar with S&A...

Monty was out fishing last night and thought he smelled something dead so he went to investigate. It turned out to be a false alarm...it was just DarkSkies!!! The reason nobody else was on that beach is because of the horrible smell!

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

Monty was out fishing last night and thought he smelled something dead so he went to investigate. It turned out to be a false alarm...it was just DarkSkies!!! The reason nobody else was on that beach is because of the horrible smell!
    you could imagine the disappointment.

But was great having the beach to ourselves. Covered a mile of beach that was fun fishing.

Picked up a half dozen of those tails Saturday.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

^^^^^^^

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast