Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
Next you will be on here telling us you are the biggest stud in your high school, Wow junior year must be really awesome. Will be even better when you get to be a high school senior next year
how about an intelligent discussion on any of the points mentioned above?
You know what they say about the guys who have to tell everyone about how they are the biggest stud. Light in the pants, small package. The bigger the boat the smaller the pee pee. Remember the guy in high school who had to have the flashiest car? Overcompensating for something that is lacking, jmo.
None of you mentioned any of the points hookset, bucket, clamchucker,monty or finchaser talked about.
How about it? I was fishing during the moratorium and it was barely worth it. In MA I have seen bunker go from schools that you could snag in any feeder creek or river to something that we only see when at the cape or the canal. They aren't all over like they used to be. And I have fished Maine as well. Have any of you smart mouths fished up north or out East. We used to have some of the best fishing for all sizes of stripers. Rats to cows we had it all. Now we are lucky to get 5 good weeks of fishing in the Canal spring and fall. Is there any intelligent life among all these vocal new members or is it all about poking each other and beating chests? Hookset and the others I mentioned have said some key stuff here. Would like to hear what you joisey guys have to say. And welcome aboard btw