Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2012..www.StripersandAnglers.com

Default Re: NJ Fishing Reports for December 2012..www.StripersandAnglers.com

you probably will come out chasing your so call intel Googans

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

^^
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    .I'm telling ya's, it 's gonna lay down....

Heading out now...
    soon as it lays down I'll be there...warming up the car now so I can go sleep in it....bringing extra blankets.....

So you gonna meet me there.... or not?

The wind was 30 miles an hour last night you guys are nutzo.

^^

soon as it lays down I'll be there...warming up the car now so I can go sleep in it....bringing extra blankets.....

So you gonna meet me there.... or not?
    not in this life time

^^Cmon you gloom and doom grouch....I even took a shower last night.....no odor issues...but with the forecast 35mph NW wind it shouldn't bother ya anyway....

Find some clams and you will crush it. Catching all those 20" rats no thanks I'm done in the surf this year.

^^ This is why when people read that he manages some teen fish they think he has some sort of special deal with the devil.....and the simple truth is that he puts more time on the water, than most...he is also able to accurately predict when most of the fish should be leaving, or when they may be around......all this, and more, in the upcoming......

Finchaser seminar.......
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...seminar-series

Finchaser tentative topics will be...Check the schedule for times and order..
    Note....anyone late for a Finchaser segment of the seminar will be forced to wear a shirt saying "I'm with Dark...in the Dillydock Club..."

1. How to catch fish without using bait.
    2. How to outfish all the surfcasters on the beach. (hint - carry a bottle of bunker oil in your pocket)
    3. How to avoid being mugged, Parking at one place, fishing another....
    4. How to put up with the Googans and Dillydocks....
    5. How to read the water
    6. How to read weather patterns.....
    7. How to appear to be a Grouchy Basstard so folks don't ask you these questions while fishing.....

Special Guests. Speakers, and assorted Crabby Basstards
    .......the Speakers are Tentative so far, subject to change..........

* COB Surfstix...
    ...How to catch big bass in inlets and rips with eels....bonus session on becoming a Crabby Old Basstard

* OFFC...Old Farts Fishin Club....How to catch bass that don't appear to be there and make the young fishermen on the beach drool with envy.....

* Shark Hart - Explaining the Obvious differences between Northeast fishing,..... and getting cold and wet, and Northwest fishing, and catching 100 or more fish in 24 hours......

* White Water Monty.....Dual Seminars 1. How to fish Whitewater without drowning...2. How to fish big Hogys/Sluggos and hook and drop big fish, .....
    (with a special bonus seminar for early registrants -- How to Pretend you're a Googan when you're really a good surf fisherman..... )

* Surfwalker...Dual Seminars...1. How to travel the whole Striper Coast, and catch big bass along the way
    2. How to Properly Outline a Perimeter when dead things are found.....

* Vpass.... Seminars on how to read the Water, How to Fly Fish...and How to Fish at Sandy Hook at night without being killed by a runaway boat...

* Bababooey - How to Insult People and still have them laughing with you....

* Stormin Steve.....How to Bust Balls through Poems and Songs.....

* Madcaster and Surfstix......
    Plugmaking 101.....with Special Bonus segment by Madcaster on Mad Photoshop.....

* Rip Plugger---- 1. Making big wood in insane colors....2. Catching blues and bass when most people have given up for the year.....

for the Hunters out there........
    * Speedy...... Dual seminars....1. Plugmaking 101, guest speaker with Surfstix and Madcaster.....2. How to stalk and shoot birds when it's very freaking cold out.

* JonthePain.....Dual Seminars....
    1. How to kill Crows, lots of em....
    2. The Best of the Redneck Lifestyle, with bonus feature How to Put your car up on blocks in your Yard....

stay tuned for details.....
    most important....no refunds., no whiners, no internet fishermen.....and no seminars on how to catch fish with clams....

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    Attachment 15913
    I also will do a craft demo on how to make your own. You must provide your own rock and string

hilarious!

Moco today water cold and dirty. fished before the rain. Rubber and bucktails. Skunk ola

IMO it's over water this AM water was 42 and teens tonight
    more run off and cold all week
    highs 35 lows in the teens the fat lady has sung.

Gambler has given up found tons of herring yesterday which they live lined. with over 20 fares didn't catch even 1 fish
    been like that the last 3 trips not even 1 short from the hook to the seaside piers.

Dark did a Marathon last night and not even a bump in 12 hours

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567