Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
I'll be the leader of this motley crew if I can be Jack Nicholson. He's smooth and suave, and smells good just like I do, Eff ds he couldn't stay on top. He would have to take too many showers. Who's voting for me?
1. I'll gladly turn over the reigns of this site to you or anyone else who thinks they can do better. It's a thankless job,
a. getting rid of spammers every day, (which have multiplied as this site becomes more visible and popular with daily visits). Just let me know when you want to trade lives, pal.

b. Organizing and copying posts from one thread to the other so searching for useful material is pretty painless and productive here.

2. It's also thankless, ignoring various new product designers who want me to try their products and promote them because they know I fish a lot.(That's why I don't like to accept free stuff that often, and if you see me talking about a particular plug or innovation, it's because I have tested it and feel that it gives fishermen an advantage....
**The simple truth, with all the tackle innovations out there.....a redfin or loaded redfin, or a bucktail with small grub, or small rubber on a jighead..... will catch fish
more consistently in our NJ waters, than 75% of the new gimmicks out there....remember that the next time you are drooling over the latest new plug to come out....In most cases....
**It's the fisherman who catches the fish consistently...NOT that fancy new plug...

3. They say if you put your troubles on the table with everyone else, in the end you would not trade for the life of another...you would take your own troubles back...anyone who wants some of my troubles. and wants to trade lives and positions....feel free to get in touch any time....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Dark, I have fished with you a few times. And whether its been in gale force winds, walking distances that we do not want to mention, etc, , etc, it has always been fun. Always a great time and I am serious about that. ...... if I put it all out at one time they would all think your a fictional character And I have learned from your writing skills, never put it all out there, keep everyone in suspense...... Remember the headless torso story you wrote.......Jeesh didn't that take 6 months for you to finish?
Thanks for the kind words....would fish with you any time as well....because we each do our own thing while out there, and are not dependent on each other....lately the adventures are so bizzare it's almost like they can't be true..it's surreal.....but when you spend a lot of time out there fishing....you tend to see some unusual things........